A cultural nexus that manages to feel uncrowded.
The artistic center of the city, Fairmount boasts an incredible density of museums and a rich history of helping to shape the city’s identity. Abundant open space, a ﬂexible real estate market, and proximity to the vast, green expanse of Fairmount Park have made it one of the hottest neighborhoods in Philadelphia.
- Laid-back vibe amidst superior cultural offerings.
- An intimate neighborhood that boasts world-class museums and urban amenities.
- Picnic in the park or walk along the glittering Schuylkill River.
Favorites Spots Around Town
- Lucky Goat Coffee House | Tela's Market & Kitchen | Musette | Coffee Cream & Dreams
- Sabrina's Cafe | Fare | Rybread
- Art Museum | Eastern State Penitentiary | Rocky Statue | Fairmount Water Works | Roberto Clemente Park
- Kite & Key | Bar Hygge | La Calaca Feliz | Clementine's Stable Cafe