A scenic, seamless blend of past and present.
The birthplace of America, where the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution were debated and created, Old City and neighboring Society Hill have an unequaled historic legacy. A vibrant arts scene and a plethora of boutique shops and glam restaurants lend a modern verve to the ‘hood’s old-world charm.
- A picturesque neighborhood as rich in history as it is in cultural offerings.
- Relative tranquility for a downtown neighborhood.
- Moments of time- traveling, stop-and- stare beauty.
Favorites Spots Around Town
- Old City Coffee | Frieda | Bodhi Coffee | Menagerie Coffee | Cafe Ole
- Lucha Cartel | The Plough & the Stars | Café Square One | Eggcellent cafe
- Elfreth's Alley | Spruce Street Harbor Park | Independence National Historical | Park | Museum of the American Revolution | Betsy Ross House
- Positano Coast by Aldo Lamberti | Revolution House | Cuba Libre | Old City Beer Garden |The Olde Bar | Royal Boucherie