Philadelphia's culinary haven.
Amidst the quiet, brick-lined streets of South Philadelphia lies Passyunk Square, one of the city’s most vibrant and magnetic neighborhoods, home to what has been called one of the best foodie streets in the country. An organically growing community that maintains its cultural heritage while evolving into the future, Passyunk Square is in many ways a microcosm of the whole city.
- Proud residents who consider themselves responsible for the neighborhood and a singular, authentic dining scene.
- The local character that stretches back generations and eating that will be the envy of everyone you know.
Favorites Spots Around Town
- B2 Cafe | Herman's Coffee | Rival Bros Coffee Bar
- Flannel | On Point Bistro | The Dutch
- Philadelphia's Magic Gardens | Cheesesteaks at Pat’s or Geno’s | Termini Bros Bakery
- Barcelona Wine Bar | Cantina Los Caballitos | The Pub on Passyunk East | Stateside