Queen Village is Philadelphia’s ﬁrst and oldest neighborhood. Offering the best of Philly with a tight-knit community feel.
Queen Village is a historic Philadelphia neighborhood near the Delaware River waterfront and South Street. Originally settled by immigrants, both neighborhoods are full of history, culture, and incomparable charm. Enjoy a leisurely stroll through vibrant streets of historic Colonials and quirky storefronts. You'll never run out of things to do with the numerous restaurants, pubs, shopping, art galleries, markets, and tons of local favorites, all easy to navigate by foot or bike.
- Family-friendly with excellent schools, playgrounds, and plenty of green space.
- The strengths of this area are its vibrant culture and delicious restaurants, serving cuisine from around the globe.
- Dog-friendly neighborhood with public parks and tree-lined streets.
Favorites Spots Around Town
- Three Graces Coffee Co. | Red Hook Coffee and Tea | Shot Tower Coffee
- Fitz and Starts | Sam’s Morning Glory Diner | Famous 4th Street Delicatessen | Ants Pants Cafe
- South Street | Head House Square Farmers Market | Theatre of The Living Arts | Magic Gardens | Fabric Row | Italian Market
- Tattooed Mom | The Dive Bar