A posh oasis in the midst of a gritty, hard-working city.
Philadelphia’s most fashionable neighborhood since 1840, the area surrounding the verdant twosquare- block park has always been one of the city’s most desirable residential destinations. A nationally renowned green urban space, Rittenhouse Park is at the locus of a host of tongue-wagging real estate, plus a surfeit of luxe shopping and avenues chockablock with restaurants and bars that boast local character.
- An ideal blend of droolworthy, upscale residences and swanky retail.
- Fine-dining and shopping in one the city’s prettiest neighborhoods.
- Living in the heart and soul of the city.
Favorites Spots Around Town
- La Colombe Coffee Roasters Ultimo Coffee | Ultimo Coffee | Elixr Coffee Roasters | Vibrant Coffee Roasters & Bakery
- Parc | The Dandelion | The Love | Bar Bombón
- Rittenhouse Park | The Shopping on Walnut St | The Mütter Museum | Kimmel Cultural Campus | City Hall
- Village Whiskey | Rouge | The Library Bar | a.bar | 1 Tippling Place