Historical architecture with eclectic, vibrant energy.
A charming town with lively, urban vibes centered in the area’s beloved Main Line. Ardmore is home to the area’s best shopping, dining and dynamic experiences.
- Conveniently located with the ease of getting around.
- Specialty shops and superb cuisines.
- Family focused with a strong sense of community.
Favorites Spots Around Town
- Delice et Chocolat | The Coffee Bar | Char & Stave
- Nudy's Cafe | Ardmore Station Cafe | Lola's Garden
- The Ardmore Music Hall | Ardmore Farmer’s Market | Suburban Square | Haverford College Arboretum
- McCloskey's | Tired Hands Fermentaria | Local Wine & Kitchen | Ripplewood Whiskey & Craft | DePaul's Table